Southwestern savvy. A large, white oval howlite–surrounded by a scalloped border–is the crowning glory of this sterling silver ring. Southwestern designs are etched around the border and down the sides of the shank to complete the look.
Sterling Silver White Howlite Gemstone Oval Scalloped Bezel Ring Size 5 to 10
• Sterling Silver
• Openwork southwestern design; white oval shape Howlite cabochon; oxidized finish
• Enjoy your new, genuine gemstone jewelry. Know that it is uniquely yours, since no two stones are alike! Naturally beautiful, gems and shells will vary~it’s Mother Nature’s fingerprint on your piece to treasure.
• Standard fit, sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
• 1 inch long by 0.75 inch wide
• Handcrafted in New Mexico, USA
• 1 year limited warranty
Howlite Metaphysical Properties
Howlite is commonly referred to as White Buffalo for its similar beauty. Stunning white stone with gray or black veins. A calming stone to help with patience and perspective. Zodiac sign of Virgo. Howlite was discovered in Canada, now Howlite is mostly mined in the state of California, USA.