Sterling Silver Blue Turquoise Gemstone Leaf Rosette Design Ring Size 5 to 10
• 925 Sterling Silver, Nickel free and hypoallergenic
• Naturally colorful Southwest-inspired Sterling Silver ring that features an oval-shaped 5x7mm blue Turquoise gemstone set in a bezel-setting surrounded by turning leaf designs. Polished and oxidized finish.
• Enjoy your genuine gemstone jewelry. Know that it is uniquely Yours, no two gemstones are alike! Naturally beautiful, genuine gemstones will vary, it is Mother Nature’s fingerprint
• This exclusive ring measures 1/2 Inch wide.
• Handmade in New Mexico, USA
• 1 year limited warranty
Turquoise Metaphysical Properties
Provides mental relaxation, stress reduction, confidence, and balance. Attracts abundance and prosperity. In the American West, turquoise was traded as currency among the Pueblo Indians. In Native American lore, blue turquoise is referred to as the Sky Stone, representing the eternal heavens, the life-giving sun and renewing rains. Green turquoise is referred to as the Earth Stone. According to Navajo legend, the sun was created from a piece of turquoise, the moon from a piece of shell. Turquoise is the first recorded stone in history to be used as a Gemstone. December birthstone. Originates from North, South & Central America, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Beautiful Western Jewelry- Naturally colorful Southwest-inspired Sterling Silver ring that features an oval-shaped 5x7mm blue Turquoise gemstone set in a bezel-setting surrounded by turning leaf designs. Polished and oxidized finish.
Details- This exclusive ring measures 1/2 Inch wide.
Jewelry Gift- Handmade jewelry for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Graduation, Christmas, Valentines, Mothers Day, or any occasion. Indulge your mom, grandmother, daughter, wife, girlfriend, best friend, or even yourself! Packaged in a gift box with a romance card.
Authentic Southwestern Jewelry – That captures the lifestyle and history of the Southwest. Our exclusive artisanal jewelry is handmade of .925 reclaimed Sterling Silver using environmentally friendly and socially responsible practices since 1975 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.
Buy with Confidence – We are sure you will love our jewelry, and if for any reason you are not happy with your choice, we will honor our 100% money back no questions asked 30-day return policy.