- UNIQUE DESIGN: Sensational in silver. An oval bluish-green turquoise cabochon is a bezel-set in the center of this sterling silver openwork scroll design cuff. The Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian serves as inspiration for this stunning piece.
- PRECIOUS MATERIALS: 925 Recycled Sterling Silver; Bluish-green turquoise cabochon is bezel set in the center; openwork scroll design on cuff; oxidized finish.
- FIT: Average bracelet fits 6.5 inches to 6.875 inches wrist. MEASUREMENTS: 1.125 inches wide.
- AFFORDABLE GIFT: Our jewelry is perfect for mom, daughter, girlfriend, sister, friend or YOU. Wearing it will make a Southwestern jewelry statement, whether at work, an evening on the town, a special event or every day. Our authentic Southwest silver jewelry is shipped in a gift box with romance card, ready for birthday, anniversary & any special occasion gifting.
- HANDCRAFTED IN NEW MEXICO, USA: Proudly made in America since 1975. Crafted in recycled 925 Sterling Silver, nickel free. Every step of the process takes place in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our jewelry is made in a socially & environmentally responsible manner. Feel great buying, wearing & gifting this cuff.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!: At American West Jewelry, our exceptional quality is backed with a 1-year limited warranty. All our products are made of hypoallergenic 925 sterling silver that is nickel-free, safe for those with sensitive skin to wear everyday. If for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied, all our products feature a 100% Money Back No Questions Asked 30-Day Total Happiness Guarantee.
Sterling Silver Blue Turquoise Scroll Cuff Bracelet
• Sterling silver
• Bluish-green turquoise cabochon is bezel set in the center; openwork scroll design on cuff; oxidized finish
• 2.50 inches long by 0.5 inch wide
• Handcrafted in New Mexico, USA
• 1 year limited warranty
Out of stock
Blue Turquoise, Turquoise