• Jewelry Care Cloth
• One 8×9 inch double layer clean and polishing cloth in one.
• Rub surface gently with the inner cloth to loosen tarnish. Buff surface with the outer cloth to instantly obtain a brilliant shine.
• For Heavily tarnished metal, lightly moisten the surface to be cleaned prior to polishing.
• Caution: Do not use on 24 karat gold, ivory, pearls, opals coral, lapis, malachite or other soft or porous stones.
• Store the cloth in a sealed zip plastic bag.
Our jewelry is made with the finest quality materials and craftsmanship so that you can wear them with pride for years to come, and pass them down for generations. We recommend you wipe and store jewelry in a plastic bag. Store multiple pieces separately to prevent scratching. Clean your jewelry with a polishing cloth when necessary but never immerse in chlorine, silver dips, chemical solutions or ultrasonic cleaners as these substances can alter the sterling silvers oxidized finish and cause damage to the gemstones. Never wear jewelry while bathing or swimming.